LED Light Therapy Mask
What is LED Light Therapy and how does it work?
Led Facial Mask uses colour light therapy (UV Free) in specific wavelengths to treat the skin for different skincare benefits. Our mask has 3 lights, blue, red, yellow.
It works by emitting different light wavelengths/spectrums, which have different skincare benefits.
- Blue Light (Wavelength between 405nm to 420nm) - can effectively eliminate p-acne causing bacteria from the root, improve the environment inside the pores, and help treats breakouts and acne without damaging the skin.
- Red Light (Wavelength between 620nm to 750nm) – help increase hydration from the inside out, has the firming effect to help improve wrinkles and revitalise the skin, assists the production of Collagen and Elastin fibres, great for preventing ageing and skin repair.
- Yellow Light (Wavelength of between 590nm to 620nm) – helps boosting lymphatic flow and increase cellular growth, aiding in cell-turnover, or production of new skin cells. It also helps prevent pigmentation and sun-damage, reduces skin roughness, and poor circulation
Is it safe?
Yes, our mask is safe, non-invasive, painless, and 100% UV free and requires no downtime.
How often should I use my LED Mask?
We recommend to use your mask 3-4 times a week for 15 minutes. LED masks should be used in conjunction with you skin care routine.
Do I need to wear eye protection?
As our LED Light Therapy Mask has a unique surface design, it illuminates the light source evenly on your face avoiding the eye area which causes no harm to the eyes. To those with light-sensitivity use your mask in a well-lit room and please use the mask with your eyes closed.
How long will it be before I start seeing results?
You will begin to notice changes after 10 days and will continue to see results for up to 10 -12 weeks. Light therapy is used as an addition to your skincare. Results may vary from person to person.
Who should NOT use the LED Light Mask?
Do not use our mask if you are pregnant or nursing.
Do not use our mask if you have a history of seizures triggered by light.
Do not use our mask if you currently use accutane for acne, this powerful drug can increase your skins sensitive to light.
Certain conditions and medications may also make you an unlikely candidate for LED therapy.
If you have any concerns, we recommend you consult your doctor before you use our mask.
Is your mask TGA Certified?
Yes our mask is TGA registered. Our ARTG ID: 338561
How to use?
Before you begin, ensure your mask is charged using the provided USB cable.
- Cleanse skin and dry your face.
- Place the shield comfortably over your face.
- Press the power button located on the left side of the device to start your LED therapy session.
- To change your light source, press the power button to select between Red, Blue, or Amber depending on desired treatment therapy.
- Let our therapy mask work its magic for (15mins), the mask will turn off automatically. To power down press and hold the power button until the light has turned off (about 2-3 seconds).
- Apply your favorite serums on after your LED mask for optimums results.
- Wipe down the mask with a gentle cloth or cleansing wipe after each use and store in a cool, dry place.
What’s included in the box ?
- Kahlia Skin LED Facial Mask
- USB Power Charging Cable.
- User Manual
LED Facial Cleansing Brush
What are the benefits of each of the lights wavelengths:
Blue light: Eliminates acne causing bacteria, treats blemishes and breakouts.
Purple light: Improves dull skin, increases cell regeneration and renewal.
Red light: Combats wrinkles, increases collagen production for smoother, younger looking skin.
How to use your LED facial cleansing brush?
1.Gentley remove eye make up by hand
2. Apply cleanser to damp skin
3. Press the ON/OFF button for a few seconds to turn on the device.
4. Press the + / - button to select you desired speed / LED light.
5. Gently move the brush in circular motions around your face to deep cleanse. 6. Press and hold the switch for a few seconds to turn off the device.
7. After use please rinse with clean water then gently towel dry.
Three adjustable speeds: One press for low speed Two press for medium speed Three press for high speed
LED light function: Can be used on its own.
How often should I use my LED Facial Cleansing Brush?
There are no limits to how much you should use your LED facial cleansing brush, we recommend to use it morning and night as part of your skincare routine.
What’s included in the box ?
- A LED Facial cleansing brush
- Wireless charging base
- USB power cord
- Product manual